Friday, August 22, 2014

Back in the Swing

Today wraps up the second week of school for the big boys.  And I think we are finally getting back into routine around here.  At least we are almost making it out the door on time in the mornings.  The boys really like their teachers, and are doing well in their classes.  The afternoons and evenings are still a little rough, but we're managing.  I think I am still trying to fit a ton of stuff in that I really couldn't during the summer.  And my Scentsy business is beginning to really take off again, so that keeps me busy, also.


This boy is getting so big.  I love how unimpressed he is here.

Simon is enjoying them being back at school.  He loves his big brothers, but I am sure it is nice to not be yelled at by them all. day. long.  I know it's nice to have to be hearing it. I'm also enjoying the one-on-one time with him before Benjamin arrives.  I know he is going to have a hard time once Benjamin is here and he realizes Benjamin is here to stay.  We took him Wednesday to Build-A-Bear to make a big brother animal.  It was so much fun!  He chose a bulldog with a dinosaur roar!  Love the kid!!



Speaking of the Simon.  The kid is so full of personality!  He loves animals and fish!  We spend a ton of time watching fish in aquariums.  I am so ready for the cooler weather so we can spend more time at the zoo.  Our zoo is far from impressive, but watching him enjoy the animals makes it so much fun.
I am starting some tot school stuff with him next week. He is so smart, and I really want to encourage his love for learning. 

I don't think I've introduced our kitten, Piper, on here.  We found her about five weeks ago in a culvert pipe out in the country.  She was crying, sticking her head out of a hole.  Simon saw her and she became ours.  She is such a loving kitten.  She purrs all the time and has chosen me as "her person."  She enjoys, sometimes tolerates, the boys. She is also full of spunk and cuteness.  Here are a few pics.




 
 

Everything is going well with Benjamin.  His movements are becoming more pushes and shoves.  Some are painful, but I still love every. single. movement.  He still has a pretty good schedule for when he's awake and when he's resting.  We had a little scare the other day when my umbrella assaulted my tummy while I was trying to shut it.  After a phone call to the nurse, and 30 minutes waiting for lil one to move, I was reassured (mostly) that all was okay.  I really look forward to meeting him in November.

Well, that's about it for now. I have to head out to MOPS and get my Friday going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...