Monday, August 19, 2013

Another Missed Milestone

Today Lucas and Caleb would have started Pre-school.  The house right now would be a blur, trying to get the big boys to school, and the little ones ready for their first day.  We'd be making their favorite breakfast, and we'd be taking a crazy amount of pictures.  I know who they would have for teachers, and where their classroom would be.  I am ever so grateful that I don't have to walk down that hallway this year.  It would be tough. 

Oh, how I sometimes wonder what they would look like, their personalities, and the dynamics they would add to our family.  I miss them so much on days like today.

 
 
Today is also August 19th, Day of Hope.  Carly Marie is amazing and so very talented.  Thank you, Carly for another day in honor of our babies gone too soon.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...