Friday, March 12, 2010

13 weeks

Today marks the end of the first trimester and I am feeling pretty good overall. The twins are now 3 inches from crown to rump! And my uterus is now the same as that of a singleton pregnancy at 20 weeks! And that growth is definitely playing with my digestion already. We get to see the babies next Thursday at my 14 week appt. After that, I may be going every two weeks for appts and ultrasounds.

It has been a really hard week with the passing of my grandpa. And I've been working hard to stay calm. I would really like to be up in Washington with my family right now, but know that it is best for me and the babies to stay home. The last two trips that way had me sick in the bathroom the entire night. It is better if I just wait until the night before the funeral to go up.

The boys are finally well. I am very grateful to have not caught their bronchitis. I couldn't imagine coughing that hard right now. Colton is super stoked about the babies. He wants to listen to them on a daily basis and asks about them frequently. Colton is also a super hero now. He is Sticky Man and we getting his yellow super hero cape tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...