Thursday, March 18, 2010

14 weeks tomorrow!!!!

I will be 14 weeks tomorrow. We are definitely through the first trimester hump! We had an ultrasound and appt today for a routine check-up. The ultrasound went well. They still only found one placenta, so the twins are identical. The ultrasound tech spent quite a bit of time looking for the membrane that seperates the sacs, so Willy and I had ample time to watch the twins as they were being moved around. Although she wouldn't tell us if they are boys or girls, Willy nor I saw any evidence of "extra appendages" to confirm that they are boys. hehe Hopefully we will know for sure by my next appt on 04/12/10.




Their heartbeats are great at 171 and 163. They seem to be doing very well and they definitely enjoy each other's company.




Below is a the ultrasound picture from today of them boxing and Apple sticking her tongue out at Blueberry. And then my 14 week belly shot. There seems to have been tons of growth in the past 4 or 5 days, although my total weight gain for the first trimester is at 3.5 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...