Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Getting Ready for Christmas

I'm not posting as much as I'd like.  Google has made it a little more time consuming to add photos, and when I tried the other day, it wouldn't load any.  But we'll get there. 
 
This Christmas season has treated us well.  There are times that are tough.  Actually there are moments when this holiday season is harder than last year's.  Simon is here and healthy.  But all we are doing with him for the first time, we missed with Lucas and Caleb.  Willy and I have both had some grief struggles, and I am sure there's some more on the way.
 
Here are some pictures of what we've been up to so far.  I really, really want to get better about posting.  
 
 
The boys with their ornaments this year.  We all get a special ornament every year.  And their first Christmas it is a Pooh first Christmas ornament.
 
Simon and I putting his ornament on the tree.
 
 Ethan and I
 
Colton and I

Simon with the ornaments I made for what would have been Lucas and Caleb's first Christmas.
 
 
We also saw Santa last week.  This close to Christmas you have to go in at 9:00am or earlier to get a pass to see him in the evening.  Luckily, with the pass we didn't have to wait long at all.
 
Simon while waiting to see him.



 And all three boys on Santa's lap. 
Willy later asked me how many people we know and trust would we let hold all three of our boys at the same time. Oops!  I have to admit I was nervous, but Santa seemed confident and big brothers were holding on tight.  And Simon didn't scream.  That picture will be next years!
 
We also had family pictures taken last night.  I'll post some of them probably tomorrow.  It's on my agenda for tomorrow.  But I just want to say having a third child with us makes our family feel much larger than it has in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...