Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Random November Photos

Wow! November is over and I am still playing catch-up.  I was really enjoying writing daily (almost) then everything became crazy, we unhooked the computer to move it, and I just quit finding the time. 

Here are some pictures from November though.  And I am not going to forget to post Ethan's birthday post, just waiting on a few other pictures.  Not to mention I still haven't posted Simon's birth story yet.

My house is back together.  I can't wait to post all the pictures of that journey. Willy finished the floors at 4:00am the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.  He worked super hard, and I am so grateful!

I have to admit that I am still trying to find my groove around here.  Having a third child in the house definitely stirs it up a bit.  Some days I feel like I am barely keeping my head above water.  Then there are others like today when I feel a little more together.  I've been told this will all pass soon.  And am I ever looking forward to that.  Darn that Type A personality of mine.

On to some pictures


Our first picture of a true smile!  Such a cutie!  He just melts my heart.

The birthday boy.  He was the most excited this year about his birthday!
 
Hunting with Daddy

Chilling on the couch together.

Taken mid-sneeae.  Simon has the most vocal sneezes.

Watching some tv.  Almost asleep.

He always spits out the pacifier as he's falling asleep.

One of the most priceless pictures I'll ever take.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...