Friday, April 16, 2010

All kinds of fun!!!!





I am 18 weeks pregnant today and feeling absolutely wonderful. It has been a very productive week and I am feeling more confident about being ready for the twins than ever before. I haven't grown out too much during the past couple of weeks, but have grown up instead. Either way I am putting on weight and growing well!








We received our couch this week! I love it so much! It reclines at either end, has cupholders and reading lights....and even vibrating massage at either end!!! Pretty cool!








I went to the Mothers of Multiples sale tonight hoping to get some stuff for the twins. I went through the baby clothes I had kept from the boys and really had very little. Oops!! But I really found some great outfits and our changing table!! Whoo Hoo!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...