Friday, April 9, 2010

Ugh!

It's been a tough week. On Tuesday I went to the grocery for a tomato and ended up slipping in a puddle of water in the store. I landed primarily on my left knee, so no immediate injuries to my ever-growing belly. But they sat me down for awhile and let me go home after we were sure I was okay. I called my dr when I got home and they brought me in for an ultrasound. Both babies look great and nothing looks to be leaking. They were actually both asleep at the time I went in. We also learned that I gained 8 lbs in 12 days!!! WOW!!

The boys allergies are really acting up right now making them a little more needy and clingy. It is becoming harder for me to help them as much when they don't feel well. Colton seems to understand, but Ethan is becoming a mommy's boy again.

Our next ultrasound is on Monday. We will have a full growth scan and should learn if the twins are boys or girls. I am really excited to find out and can't wait to be able to refer to them with their names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...