Thursday, April 29, 2010

20 weeks

I will be 20 weeks tomorrow. The twins will be about 11 inches from head to toe. That is 22 inches of baby inside my belly. Or the length I was when I was born. Good Grief!



I am feeling really good right now. I think I have found a happy medium of resting and working/playing. The boys also seem to be on a great track, which helps quite a bit. I truly love the difference between being 3 and being 4. Thank you, Colton. I have also found a great combination of pillows for sleeping, which helps tremendously. Just hope poor Willy still has a little room left as I grow bigger and bigger.



We don't go back for another ultrasound until May 13th. I am really excited to see Lucas and Caleb again. They move pretty much all day long anymore. It seems like one is always awake unless I am lying down then they both wake up. The other night Caleb was pounding away at my upper ribs. It felt like my heart was beating about 2 inches lower than it should be. He finally quit when I rolled over. It is truly an amazing thing to feel two babies moving inside me at once. What a blessing!



Here is the 20 week belly pic: My orange tank is in the wash, but the red one is the same size. I seem to consistenly be gaining about 2.5 lbs a week right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...