Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Family Vacation

Willy and I decided to take the boys to Grand Country Inn last weekend as a last getaway before the twins arrive. Travelling is getting uncomfortable for me and tends to wear me out quickly. We spent one night in their hotel and were able to play in the waterpark for free both Saturday and Sunday. It was so much fun! The boys really had a blast. Colton loved going down the really big waterslides all by himself. It really made me realize how big he is getting.
The food at the Grand Country Buffet was AMAZING!!!!! There was so much to choose from. It was the best buffet I've ever eaten at with the best ribs I've had in years! It was so good that we even chose to eat there for breakfast the next morning. We also received a 20% discount for signing up with the VIP card, which is free.
I am really glad we had the chance to do this with the boys. I know that it's going to be more difficult over the next year or so to do stuff like this. It was so much fun and we definitely plan on doing it again when things slow down a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...