Monday, April 26, 2010

Getting Rougher

So, last week was kind of rough for me. One of the twins (assuming Caleb) hung out in my ribs for 3 days causing some crazy pain. It hurt to do pretty much anything. Luckily he didn't start pushing around til dinnertime or so. That meant Willy was around to help out quite a bit. I am so grateful to have him!!

I am learning the meaning of taking it easy. It's harder than I thought it would be to not do quite so much. Although my couch does help some. I love that couch!!

We managed to be kid-free Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. We had dinner out and managed to register for the twins. I even let Willy convince me to ride in a wheelchair through Wal-Mart. He is doing so well looking after me.

Colton and Ethan have had excellent behavior the past couple of weeks! I am so excited every night when I put them to bed and I don't feel drained. I am so proud of how well they are doing. We are also potty training Ethan. This will be our last round. I am determined and I know
my stubbornness will win out over his.

Well, as I head into the half-way point of the second trimester, I must say I'm not doing too bad right now. I know it's going to get harder, but the blessing of Lucas and Caleb is so wonderful. I am sure I will forget it all once they are in my arms.

Good Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...