Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cowboys and Black Eyes

It's been a good week. We're adjusting well to our new routines, and I can feel all the pieces coming together. 

Here are some fun pictures to wrap up our week.

 Willy was kneed in the eye by Snickers.  


 And one of Colton's teammates didn't get the memo that they were playing flag football.


 Willy and Colton showing off their shiners.


 Today was cowboy/cowgirl day at preschool.  I have to say that Ethan is the most adorable cowboy still

What a cutie patootie!
 I had to throw this in here from November 2009.  I can't believe how much my little boy has grown!

 This kid seriously warms my heart with love and laughter.  I just want to hold on tight and never let go.
His cowboy pose.

Wearing his belt from Grandma Dru.

It has really been a good week, even with the black eyes. 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...