Saturday, September 3, 2011

Patches the Bear

I've been needing to post this for awhile, and I know that I haven't posted about Ethan's first day yet.  So here is Patches' post for today.

Patches arrived in early August for his visit.  He is a bear that has traveled around the U.S. and Canada to visit families who have lost a baby(ies).  His blog is here, and I encourage you to check it out.  You can also sign up to receive a visit from Patches here.

 When not with us, Patches hung out with Lucas and Caleb on their shelf.  The nightlight was even on for him every night so he wasn't left in the dark.


 We took a trip to St. Louis for a couple of days.  Here is Patches hanging out with the "haunted" piano.  My boys were awful curious about this.


 We toured Union Station while waiting for Willy to get off work, and Patches got to see all the neat train stuff.


And no trip to St. Louis is complete without  trip to the zoo and penguin house.

Patches was also here for my birthday, which was special.  My family really enjoyed havning him around.  Thank you, Ter, for  such a wonderful way to help us mommas.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of Patches, especially the one with him in the cabinet with Caleb and Lucas' things.
    I need to sign up for Patches. I'm thinking of all the places I put him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A haunted piano!? How cool Patches got to see that AND your boys!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...