Monday, February 27, 2012

9 Weeks!!!

Yay for 9 weeks today!  1 more week to double digit weeks, and 4 more weeks left of the first trimester!  Here are some stats:

Baby size: .9 inches (size of a grape)

Weight Gain: 2.5 lbs.

How I feel: Feeling better in the mornings and afternoons. Around 4:00 or so it begins to go downhill.

Symptoms: Gas!!!! Nausea, moodiness (just ask my sweet husband), breasts are sore, exhausted, and often short of breath, and a bloody nose in the morning.

Favorite Food: grapes and rootbeer floats
Maternity clothes: Now that I have the belly band, I can wear my favorite jeans for a while longer.  But many shirts are too tight....gotta love pregnancy number 4!!
Best Part of last week: No spotting!!
Looking forward to: Continuing to feel better

Last week was a pretty good week.  I am so excited to have made it another week closer to the end of the first trimester.  I am starting to feel like myself again, though.  And that really helps.  I've missed me.  My family has missed me.  I am so ready for spring, and just all the wonderful things that the future weeks and months possibly hold.

I am beginning to feel a little homesick.  The warm weather brings that on every year.  I get carsick just driving across town, so I am sure that a 200 mile trip isn't in my cards anytime soon. 

The boys are starting to get more excited.  Colton asks daily how big our baby is.  He also makes sure to tell everyone that it is going to be hard to keep an eye on two little ones.  A true big brother.  Ethan always lets me know he's being careful around me, as he doesn't want to hurt the baby. He is also getting in some extra cuddle time.  I am enjoying the time with them!

Angela, from Little Bird wrote a post over at Among the Circle.  Check it out, her writing is amazing and honest.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Happy nine weeks, Carrie! I am so excited for you guys. It sounds like Cinco is doing really well. Yeah for no more spotting! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...