Sunday, June 1, 2014

Four Years

Happy Birthday to my sweet twin boys, Lucas and Caleb.  I can't believe it's been four years since they were born.  Although I would give anything to celebrate their birthday with them here, we still had a great day celebrating them as a family. 

I woke up this morning to see their lilies had bloomed.  These lilies bloomed for the first time when I was in the hospital with Lucas and Caleb.  Willy had come home to shower and pack up some more clothes.  He saw they had bloomed and took a picture for me.  Here is the picture from today.

I love how only two bloomed today.  They were saying hello.
 
 Our afternoon was spent at a lake.  We had a picnic, attempted fishing, and the boys ended up swimming some.  The wind was crazy, the clouds rolled in and out.  We saw several dragonflies throughout our time there.  Each one just warms my heart.  Colton was really excited about seeing dragonflies on Lucas and Caleb's birthday.
 
Here are some pictures from the day.
 
 

Simon threw rocks the entire time.  The boy entertains himself well.

My bookworm

A few sprinkles fell...

15 minutes later.  Only in Missouri

Simon fishing with daddy

 


 

And a belly shot.  16 weeks tomorrow.
 
 
Thank you everyone who remembered the boys today.  Your love for my family means so very much!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...