Thursday, December 1, 2011

18 Months

Dear Lucas and Caleb,

It seems like I just wrote your 17 month letter.  November flew by so quickly.  And I can't believe it's been 18 months since the two of you were born. 

My emotions have been a little mixed over this particula anniversary.  I really thought 18 months was going to be tougher than it has.  But not even the anticipation was as hard as expected.  It's hard to think, though that we are 18 months out from saying good-bye to the two of you.  Some days it seems farther than others.  Today has definitely been easier than 6 months.  Wow, I still remember that pain all too well.  And just for fun, here is your letter from this time last year. 

We have a very busy month ahead of us.  This Christmas will be different from last, but there will still be pain.  I expect it, really.  The two of you are with us all the time.

We love you, babies.  You are in our hearts, forever and always. 


Mommy

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...