Wednesday, April 11, 2012

15 weeks (2 days late)

Well, at least I am consistently behind.  Hopefully it isn't a sign of things to come...late baby.

Baby Size: 4 inches (An Orange)

Weight Gain: 4.5 lbs (I think, will know for sure tomorrow)

How I feel: Lost.  I feel like I am forgetting everything mid-thought.

Symptoms: Really no changes

Favorite Food: Any chocolate with carmel in the middle.  YUMMY!!

Best Part of Last Week: Feeling Cinco roll around in there.  Her/his movements are more definite. Love it!!!

Looking forward to: Setting up the anatomy scan appointment tomorrow!  Yippee!!!


Again, I am just thrilled to have been pregnant another week.  Each week seems so much bigger than the last.  It is still surreal at times. This pregnancy is so very different from all my others physically and emotionally. It really throws me off at times.

I wrote on Among the Circle awhile back about trying to create differences between Cinco's pregnancy and Lucas and Caleb's pregnancy. With their timelines being so close together, I felt it was important.  But for some reason, things just keep falling in the same places.  I worry about May coming up, with June following.  I'm really not sure what to expect. Guess we'll find out soon.

Also, Colton's 6th birthday is coming up next week.  And this will be his third birthday he has had where I have been pregnant.  Interesting.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Happy 15 weeks! You and Cinco are always on my mind. xoxo I hope that May and June are as gentle as possible. Hopefully, you will be able to find ways to differentiate the milestones. It is going to be a difficult month but know that so many people are loving and supporting you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...