Wednesday, May 2, 2012

05~02~12

Good morning!  I am feeling better today than yesterday.  We walked Colton to school, or I walked and they rode bikes.  The exercise first thing in the morning is helpful.  I really love the smell of the fresh cut grass and morning dew.  I think part of the reason why these signs of spring aren't affecting me too much is that when I was pregnant with Lucas and Caleb, I was too uncomfortable to really spend much time outside.  I couldn't walk much without Braxton Hicks contractions starting up, and just being in pain.  There are more flashback this year than there were last.  I am sure it is due to being pregnant with Cinco.  The two pregnancies have been so different, other than the time lines.  I am grateful for that.  Very much.


I woke to another visit from Lucas and Caleb this morning.  It just gives me goosebumps when I see their light on, knowing there is no other explanation to it being turned on.



I haven't worn this maternity swim top since the day my water broke.  I didn't know if I would ever wear it again.  But it was hot yesterday, and the boys were asking for me to get in the pool with them.  I put it on and felt grateful.  Grateful to have Cinco growing inside me, so that I could once again wear a maternity swim top.  When I packed it away, I really had little hope of ever having another baby.
 P.S.  Can you see the upward slant in my belly?  Not only I am carrying Cinco high (though she/he hangs out low), but my belly tilts to the sky.  This is another first in my pregnancies.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...