Monday, March 12, 2012

11 Weeks!!!!

Baby Size: 1 1/2 inches!!!  (size of fig)


Weight Gain: 3 lbs


How I feel: Pretty good on sunny days.  Cloudy days find me doing pretty rough.


Symptoms: Heartburn and I am twice at night to go to the bathroom.  The second time I get up, I usually am up for an hour or more.  I also find it hard to take a deep breath, or even catch my breath.


Favorite Food: Aldi's animal crackers and Crystal Light packs


Best Part of Last Week: Feeling well enough to get my house caught up.  And finally being able to record Cinco's heartbeat.  YAY!!  Plus, I got to have dinner with two great friends I really don't see often enough. 


Looking forward to: My appointment with my OB on Thursday....hopefully will be taken off pelvic rest.


I am feeling pretty good today.  Of course the two naps yesterday helped I am sure.  Plus the boys are sleeping an hour later, thank you daylight savings!  I am trying a new housework schedule this week that I found on Pinterest.  Looks like something I pretty much do already, it's just written down. 

It is supposed to be in the 70's and 80's all week this week.  I am hoping this weather helps me continue to feel well.  There are so many things I want to get done around here.  We are getting into our busy season with activities and parties, and I don't want to have to be running around trying to get things done. 

It really feels good to be at 11 weeks.  Getting to 13 weeks has been my big goal the past couple of weeks.  I can see it on the calendar, and that is fabulous!  Each week we reach just seems bigger and bigger.  I see some of my other friends reach 14 weeks, 17 weeks (Yay Dana!) and I just get goosebumps.  It is so exciting to see them there, and to know that I am on my way!

I will end this with a "video" of listening to Cinco's heartbeat.  I went three days without hearing it, and was very excited to find it easily last night twice.  When I heard it so clearly, I decided to get up and grab the camera.  And to find it again, was simply wonderful!




post signature

3 comments:

  1. Yay for 11 weeks! Cinco's heartbeat sounds great. I had trouble taking a deep breath for weeks. It seems to have gone away now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you (and Dana!) I almost can't stand it! I love watching your belly grow, and the sound of Cinco's heart beating is just wonderful - one of the best sounds there is.

    Try papaya enzyme for heartburn. Helped me SO much when I was pregnant with Bennett.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for 11 weeks! Soon you will be saying you are out of the 1st trimester! I am so incredibly happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...