Wednesday, March 21, 2012

12 Weeks (2 days late)

12 Weeks!!!!  One more to go until Hello Second Trimester!


Baby Size: 2.25 inches (lime)

Weight Gain: 4 lbs

How I feel: Good most days, through by the time Friday hits I kind of collapse

Symptoms: The nausea has popped back up.  It's not a constant, just here and there. I have also started getting the nightly charley horses.  Still have heartburn and indegestion and the round ligament pains are lasting longer now.

Favorite Food: Banana Split Blizzard from Dairy Queen

Best Part of Last Week: Buying $250 of maternity clothes for $39.40!!

Looking forward to: 13 Weeks baby!!!! It's so close

I am so, so, so excited to be so close to 13 weeks. It's really starting to feel like we could be bringing a baby home in September.  I love it!!!  Cinco hid from the doppler quite bit last week, but now, finally, she/he is big enough that I am having an easier time finding the heartbeat. 

Monday was a busy day with my first Scentsy party.   It really rocked! And my goal is to earn enough money through Scentsy in the next 5 months to pay for the dream crib I have fallen in love with.  So far I am on a great role!

We also came across a great deal on an Angel Care monitor this week.  Willy suggested we go ahead and pick it up since they only had one left.  Felt a little weird purchasing such a big item for Cinco, but I am feeling better and better about her/him being okay. 




And here is a belly picture taken on Monday!  12 weeks belly.  It looks a little bigger than my belly looked at 12 weeks with Lucas and Caleb.



post signature

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping to see a belly picture when I clicked on your post! Yeah for 12 weeks! Your Cinco bump is so precious! I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...