Monday, October 11, 2010

Heading out for a few

I just found out that my grandma is in the hospital with a blockage in her kidney and a mass on her colon. I am travelling up there tonight to be with her for the next few days. It was a year ago this week that my grandpa went to the hospital for stroke and other problems that delined his overall health quickly. This has been a nightmare of a year for our family, losing grandpa and then the twins....I am scared. I am not ready for any more.


Please keep my grandma in your prayers.


I will update when I get home




2 comments:

  1. I will keep her, and you, in my prayers. I'm sending you strength and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sending loving prayers to your grandma, your family, and to you. I am praying and hoping that your grandma will be okay. My heart is with you <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...