I first want to thank Allison (Remembering Drew), Dana (In Memory of Jacob), and Jill (Footprints on our Hearts) for sending this award my way. The three of you are amazing women and I really enjoy reading your blogs, also. I am so glad that I have found you and that we can support each other through all this. I feel so honored that so many read my blog and it always makes my day to read the comments that are left. This blog started as such a happy place, became a sad place, and is slowing becoming happier. I miss my babies everyday but know that they will never be forgotten.
There are so many blogs that I read and try to keep up with. It was hard to chose 10 and I wish I could rechoose the three women who nominated me, but I don't think that is how it is supposed to work.
Here are the rules:
1. Accept the award and post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 10 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they have been chosen.
Here are the ones I've chosen:
1. Danae (Our Journey to Bailey and Beyond)
2. Kristin (Dear Stevie)
3. Erin (Disaster on a Twin Scale)
4. Angela (Little Bird)
5. Tina (Living without Sophia and Ellie)
6. Courtney (The Peeks)
7. Jeanna (Jeanna's Motherhood Journey)
8. Erika (1-Urth Mama)
9. Devon (Life as we Know It)
10. Heather (Prayer and Hope)
And now I am off to contact all these wonderful women and let them know personally how much I appreciate them!