Sunday, August 1, 2010

Another month

2 months ago right we were searching for Caleb's heartbeat, trying to determine if we were beginning to lose him. 29 minutes from now, 2 months ago Lucas was born, stillborn......and 29 minutes from now, 2 months ago Caleb was brought into this world. I didn't get to hear if he cried or not, I was out cold. (the time on my posting is off, so please don't compare the time the post went up)

Not a day goes by that I don't miss my two little angels. They are with me everyday. The past couple of days have been pretty good, amazing really. And I am so grateful for that. And I know with it being the 1st, today will be a little tougher to get through. But I am determined to make the best out of today. I am going to enjoy Colton and Ethan, and love them with all I have.

Going to bed now to hold onto Willy until I fall asleep. I am suprisingly not bawling my eyes out right now. Grateful for the change, but a little confused by it all. I am still determined not to let our loss define me.

Good night and sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. I'll be thinking about you all day. I bet our boys are spending their 2 month angelversary together. Thank you so much for sending me an email this morning. That was so thoughtful of you and it made a HUGE difference to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...