Thursday, September 23, 2010

My two Butterflies

I'm having a peaceful day today and thought I would share this with everyone. I watched these two butterflies at the Nature Center a couple of weeks ago for 20 or so minutes. I was really missing Lucas and Caleb on that day and I honestly feel they sent me the butterflies to ease my heart some.

These two butterflies flew and played together for so long. They would land on a flower on top of each other then fly off as though they were playing tag. I am sure my two babies are playing together now in Heaven. Oh, how I miss them, but I have faith that one day I will be with them again.

1 comment:

  1. I love that. I love signs from our babies and the 2 butterflies had to be one :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...