Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Some Kind of Sick Joke

Seriously, this month is sucking it up BIG TIME!

As many of you know Friday is my Due Date with the twins. I am a complete mess this week. I am crying at things I cried at in the beginning. And I am sitting on the couch staring into oblivion thinking about the twins, my pregnancy with the twins, and sometimes just nothing at all. Did I mention the crying? Seriously tears are falling a couple times an hour.

And to top of this week, I'm on my period! Thank you Mother Nature for yet another reminder that I am not pregnant and won't be for awhile, yet. Thank you for the reminder that my baby boys are not here and I'm not breastfeeding them. And thank you for magnifying the already over the top grief I am feeling.

That's it. I just wanted to vent and get this out. I try to keep this blog honest and this is pretty much as honest as it gets. I truly hate this!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that things are so hard lately! Just when you think that you are feeling a little better, you get knocked down again. Grief really sucks.

    Thinking of you, Caleb and Lucas. Sending you lots of love, hugs and strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry, Carrie. I am sending you big big hugs today. I know your sweet twins are watching over you, sending you hugs and kisses this month. You are in my heart <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...