Monday, November 22, 2010

Ethan's Birthday Party in Pictures

Ethan's birthday party was on Saturday. His birthday isn't until the 29th, but next weekend is the one right after Thanksgiving, and I learned a valuable lesson last year to not hold it in December. His chosen theme was Scooby-Doo which works very well after Halloween!




The cake was made by my fabulous mother-in-law, Dru. Love her!

Searching for clues to who stole the presents and where he or she put them. This was the main game of the party! Great stuff!!



Finding the presents in Grandma Dru's van!


Erika, Mike, and my dad wrapping up Willy.


"The Mummy" trying to steal the cake. I wish I would have caught his mummy moans on video!


The kids tackling "the mummy" to find out who it is!


Ethan going for the pinata. We had to reinforce it due to being too full of candy.


Let the sugar attack begin!


Blowing out his candle! Every year he gets so close to the candle, we are sure he is going to burn his lips.


Opening presents! He is very methodical about it.

I love how Colton has his hands in his back pockets here.


Trying to thank everyone as quiet as he could. Each time I would send him to thank the gift giver, he would take the gift and try to give it back. Cutie!
We really had a great time! Lots of friends and family showed up and celebrated with us. And now it is pretty quiet in my house with lots of new toys!


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...