Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What-If Wednesday

I am going to start something fun on here.  What-if Wednesdays!  Every couple of Wednesdays, I'll start a What-If post where I will post What if I was a ________.  Then I will write about why I think that and so on.  I am sure many of them will relate to how I have changed since the twins were born, and others may not.  I will also put Mr. Linky at the bottom of the post so you can participate on your blog.  When you write your post, title it with What-If and the answer.  So the title if the item was flower, and your answer was rose you would put.  What If: Rose.  I ask that you please link that week's original post (here) in your first paragraph so others know how to add their posts also.  After you write your post, you can come and add your name and link to Mr. Linky at the bottom.  Your blog will then appear at the bottom.  You don't have to be a BLM to participate, anyone can.  And if you don't have a blog and want to join in the fun, you are more than welcome to add your response as a comment.
I really think this will be fun, and a great way to get to know some of my readers better. 

This weeks item is INSTRUMENT.

If I were an instrument I would be the cymbals.  Cymbals really never blend into the band.  You always know where they are and even if they are present.  Since Lucas and Caleb were born, I really haven't blended into a crowd or group of people.  I smile, talk, and laugh often.  I love being around a lot of people and really don't feel the need to just be a part of the background.  I used to stand back a little and watch what was going on around me, but now I am very much part of the action.  I am often told anymore that it is noticed when I am in a room of people. I think that is kind of fun, and definitely different from how I used to be.
Another way I am like a cymbal is that I tend to go  "CRASH!"





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...