Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy 13 Months Sweet Babies

Lucas and Caleb,

Well, we've made it through the first month of the second year.  This past month has really been a transitional month.  We've been busy, super busy.  And I feel that things are beginning to come back together.  I still think of the two of you everyday, and miss you everyday.  But more and more your memories bring me smiles instead of tears. 

We went to Columbus, OH this month to visit great-grandma June.  Grandpa Tim went with us and we really had a great time.  Colton and Ethan have both been to VBS, and we've been to tons of parks and such.  We spend a lot of time outside when the heat isn't brutal.  This June has been so very different from last June.  For that I am grateful.

I'm not sure when I'll stop with the monthly letters.  It's possible I'll always write them.  This 1st is just your day of the month.  Colton woke up this morning and asked to talk about you as soon as I sat next to him on the couch.  Love that boy.  He also know that this is your day every month.

I really don't have tons to say today.  We all love and miss you, and know you are with us always. 

Mommy

2 comments:

  1. I love that Colton wanted to talk about them first thing in the morning. Such a sweet boy. I don't know when I will stop with the monthly posts either. I'm kind of scared to do it in a way.

    Thinking of you, Caleb and Lucas today. I'm glad this year is better than last. Sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...