Saturday, January 21, 2012

Excitement!

Baby Cinco,

I cannot, CANNOT, describe the excitement that is felt by so many people.  I am so in love with you already!  We told grandma today.  She cried.  Like really cried super happy tears.  You are a very much wanted baby.   Some day I will try to get a picture of how we told her.  Just know for now, that it was our best form of pregnancy announcement yet.  YAY!

I had a short time of fear and doubt this morning.  It just crept in so quickly and I couldn't fight it off. After talking with Dana for a few minutes, I felt better.  Just think I needed to get the fears out in the open and let some tears fall.  This could be a hard journey, but I am so ready for it.

I have also decided to quit using Google to search for things.  Nothing good can really come from it.  Better off leaving it to God.  I am trying so hard to completely trust Him, but not quite there.  It's hard to let go of the need to try and control it all.

Just a few more days until I can get in for my beta testing.  Whoot whoot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...