Sunday, January 15, 2012

Well....

Today's test was negative.  I first felt defeated, then it was just swept away.  It is still pretty early to test, even with an early detection pee-stick.  I thought I would do some of my own research, and found that there really is no surprise that it tested negative.  With me ovulating on day 16 of my cycle, my testing this morning is, according to their standards, like testing 5 days before my expected period.  Well, wish I would have known that several hours ago. 

Anyway, I feel like I am still in the running for this month.  I feel good today about it all.  There is little anxiety, and I know that I can't control any of it.  So I'm just going to sit back, enjoy the next couple of days, and see what happens.  If not this month, then next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...