Monday, July 5, 2010

365 Pictures

So I saw this on two other blogs and thought it was an amazing idea! Taking 365 pictures, one a day for an entire year. It is 365 days of healing through pictures. I know some days will be harder than others, but I am ready for this. It will be a project for me to concentrate on. Not that I have a hundred others that are going on all around me.

So I am adding a separate page and on July 5th of next year I will be able to look back and see how things have changed. Hopefully this journey will get easier with time, as many promise it will. I am really excited to see the outcome of this project.

1 comment:

  1. I am just so sorry for your unimaginable loss. My heart is broken for you. I hadn't heard until Riley's mama told me last week. I can't stop thinking about you and your family. I have prayed for you often. I know we haven't known each other very long, but if you ever need to talk, I would be happy to listen. I would love to help in whatever way I could. Message me or call me anytime.
    Johanna Kell

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...