Saturday, July 24, 2010

Time Bomb

Tick, Tick, Tick

I can hear the ticking this morning. I woke up and was like, "Crap" Seriously haven't had a morning like this in a couple weeks. I came downstairs and Willy was making waffles. He says, "Damn ants."

Tick, Tick, Tick

The cramping starts while I am setting the table.

Tick, Tick, Tick

Ethan comes in and scrapes his toe on the corner of a piece of tile that is coming up off the floor. Willy bends over and rips it the rest of the way off.

Tick, Tick, Tick

Colton finishes his waffles and proceeds to scrape his fork very quickly back and forth along his plate.

Tick, Tick, Tick

The first of my three pregnant friends from church is having her baby shower today. I've been ready to go all week. I've been determined to be there and actually thought I would make it. It wasn't until last night I realized the reality of it all. I couldn't. I didn't want to be some heaping mass of tears while everyone was celebrating her and her husband's exciting day.
The world is really moving on without my babies.

KABOOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...